Saturday, September 10, 2011

{ Herb Dip with Feta and Greek Yogurt }



Yum Yum Yum Yum! I was craving some kind of dip to go with my pita chips, and this absolutely hit the spot. Thank goodness my dear sister in law has inspired me to always have feta in my fridge. I did not however have all the fresh herbs the original recipe asked for so I substituted dried for a few of them and it was still delicious. Here is what I did. The link will take you to the original recipe.
1/2 tsp dried dill
1/2 tsp dried parsley
6 leaves of fresh basil (I have this in a planter so I had fresh available)
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 green onions, white and green parts, minced
1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/2 a package of fat free cream cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all together in a bowl and dip dip dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment