Thursday, November 18, 2010

{ Frozen Cranberry Salad }

I am thankful for this Thanksgiving treat and my beautiful Mother who makes it especially for me every year (no one else in the family craves it like I do). This year however I will not be seeing her so I have to make it myself. I'll post a new Thanksgiving recipe on here every day until Turkey day so stay tuned. 

Mix together:
     2-3 oz pkg cream cheese
     2 Tbsp sugar
     2 Tbsp salad dressing (like Mayo)
Add:
     1-9 oz can crushed pineapple
     1-1 lb can jellied cranberry sauce
     1/2 c nuts (I have usually used walnuts)
Fold in 1/2 pint whipped whip cream

Put in a 9x13 pan and freeze overnight...yes it is that simple.

1 comment:

  1. Anna, where are the other thanksgiving recipes?

    I'm sad we don't get to see you for either of the holidays this year but I understand - only 2 more weeks till you can start jogging and moving furniture to help get things moving.

    ReplyDelete