Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{ Deviled Eggs Get Even Better! }

Thanks to The Neely's, the latest library cook book on my shelf, I have found the next best thing to add to hard boiled eggs since mayonnaise and mustard were invented...BBQ sauce!  Just add a bit of this winning ingredient to you next set of deviled eggs or egg salad and man will you be saying pass me some more lickety split! 


This whole cook book is chalk full of delicious southern comfort food. And I must say I'm such a big fan of their show, "Down Home With the Neely's"! Can you see Hubby and I hosting something like that? Maybe?!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the title of this post and before I clicked on it, the first thing that popped in my mind that would make deviled eggs better is...bacon! Why haven't I thought of this before? I love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, yes it absolutely would. Let's add bacon and bbq sauce and then it's basically a meal. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete